Pool Safety Covers & Treatments
LOOP LOC Pool Safety Covers and Treatments
Ensuring that your pool stays healthy and safe during the offseason is paramount. A pool needs to be cleaned, treated with chemicals and finally secured using a pool cover. The best cover will ensure not only the safety of the pool but also that of your children and animals.
LOOP LOC Pool Cover
The LOOP LOC ‘Elephant Cover’ is a cover that has been proven to be one of the strongest pool covers ever manufactured. All pool covers have to conform to the standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). The LOOP LOC pool cover significantly exceed these standards.
Some of the requirements that pool covers must meet include:
- Being able to support a certain amount of weight.
- Should not have gaps through which kids or animals can fall.
- Should be able to remove any standing water.
Types of LOOP LOC Pool Cover Treatments
The LOOP LOC treatments are exceptional because they protect your pool while giving it an elegant look too. Some of the treatments offered include:
- AQUA-LOC zipper treatment, which is used for large pools with raised obstructions.
- CABLE-LOC, which makes it easier to install the LOOP-LOC covers in pools with raised walls.
- PROTECT-A-GAP used to make pools safer by closing the gaps.
Why use the LOOP LOC Safety Cover
There are numerous benefits of using the LOOP LOC safety covers. Apart from the various treatments mentioned above, some of the other benefits include:
- Durability – The LOOP LOC pool safety cover has a 15 year prorated warranty.
- Weight – The cover is lightweight, hence making it very portable as well as easy to install and uninstall from your pool.
- Aesthetic value – The covers come in diverse designer colors hence you get the opportunity to choose the one that blends well with your backyard.
- Mesh – The mesh construction helps prevent any standing water by allowing both water and ice to pass through the spaces.
LOOP LOC pool safety covers ensure the safety of your pool during the offseason. Get your pool a LOOP LOC pool cover and enjoy all the above benefits.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Have done business with Clearwater Pools for 15 + years. We purchased our hot tub from them and have relied on them for all our chemicals and maintenance. The staff is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Recommend them without any reservations at all.
– Cindy Swim
David is such an honest manager he & his staff have taken care of our pool needs for years. I’ve known David since 2003 he only sells me what I need not like other pool stores. Thank you David for putting the customer first!
– Penny Mitchell
We purchased the Hydropool 14fx this past summer and love its year round functionality. Ashley is very knowledgeable of the Hydropool products, as well as its competitors, to assist you in making an informed decision. One of the biggest benefits of working with Clearwater Pools and Spas is we were able to test the pool prior to making the investment.
– Cindy Bradley
We started going to Clearwater Pools & Spas this past summer. I happened upon the store on Broad Street as I was searching for a pool store close to work. I have never regretted my decision to pop in. The staff is VERY knowledgeable and friendly LOVE the greetings from Aubree! It really is true they are only interested in providing the best product and service to their customers.
– Debbie Gentry
Thank goodness Clearwater came to Courthouse Rd I had been given very wrong information on treating my pool for years then Clearwater came took care of my worries and headaches. Always courteous and very reliable. If you have a pool please do yourself a favor get your water checked when you open pool then again July and Aug shock your pool once a week to keep water safe clean to swim in.
Clearwater pools completely renovated our 20+ year old pool and they have helped us with maintenance, tested water samples, and supplied us with salt and chemicals each summer. They have always exemplified professionalism. Every. Single. Time. Always politely calling you sir or ma’am.
– Kelly Hughes