BABY LOC Pool Fencing
Protecting your kids from potentially unsafe situations is a must. Adult supervision is the best way to keep your kids safe. However, nobody can be everywhere at all times and hence additional protection is required, especially if you have a pool. The BABY LOC pool fencing is a removable mesh pool fence which assists in preventing your kids from accessing the pool. Being a product of LOOP LOC, it has the various qualities that are loved by all.
Why Purchase BABY LOC Pool Fencing From LOOP LOC
- It meets and exceeds all the standards set by the American Standards for Testing and Materials.
- It has a height of 4 to 5 feet for better protection of your little ones.
- It has a self-latching gate which is reliable and requires minimal securing efforts.
- It has poly-coated, mesh weave that allows visibility into the closed pool area. The mesh is strong and has great UV stability. Also, the mesh does not fade with time.
- The fencing has reinforced aluminum poles which are resistant to corrosion and rust.
- The double-ended latches are made of brass. They have a stainless steel spring-loaded trigger which are not corrosive and will never rust.
- The BABY LOC fence is made of high-quality polyester bonded thread for added strength and stability.
- It has matching neutral-colored caps which fit into the sleeves of the deck when the fence is removed.
There are a lot of benefits you can get from installing the BABY LOC pool fencing. Securing your children is a priority. The fence is easily removable and is a cost-effective solution providing peace of mind.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Have done business with Clearwater Pools for 15 + years. We purchased our hot tub from them and have relied on them for all our chemicals and maintenance. The staff is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Recommend them without any reservations at all.
– Cindy Swim
David is such an honest manager he & his staff have taken care of our pool needs for years. I’ve known David since 2003 he only sells me what I need not like other pool stores. Thank you David for putting the customer first!
– Penny Mitchell
We purchased the Hydropool 14fx this past summer and love its year round functionality. Ashley is very knowledgeable of the Hydropool products, as well as its competitors, to assist you in making an informed decision. One of the biggest benefits of working with Clearwater Pools and Spas is we were able to test the pool prior to making the investment.
– Cindy Bradley
We started going to Clearwater Pools & Spas this past summer. I happened upon the store on Broad Street as I was searching for a pool store close to work. I have never regretted my decision to pop in. The staff is VERY knowledgeable and friendly LOVE the greetings from Aubree! It really is true they are only interested in providing the best product and service to their customers.
– Debbie Gentry
Thank goodness Clearwater came to Courthouse Rd I had been given very wrong information on treating my pool for years then Clearwater came took care of my worries and headaches. Always courteous and very reliable. If you have a pool please do yourself a favor get your water checked when you open pool then again July and Aug shock your pool once a week to keep water safe clean to swim in.
Clearwater pools completely renovated our 20+ year old pool and they have helped us with maintenance, tested water samples, and supplied us with salt and chemicals each summer. They have always exemplified professionalism. Every. Single. Time. Always politely calling you sir or ma’am.
– Kelly Hughes